Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Good Morning or not!


Life is either embraced by Love or Manipulated by fear and no path shall they cross . Gentle is the hand that lay upon my heart of dreams. Cradled in the dark of night it is your love I see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He who holds the reigns of fear controls the mind to set a scare.
~~~~
I allowed my mind to feel what my heart knows is real.
Trading places you will see , I shan't lose the memory.
~
I trusted in the reflections of the past, that return for one last laugh.
I gave to you my heart and soul for you to make a lasting fool.
~~
I shall not fear your weakness. The drivers seat am I.
~~
The early morning chill sent a shiver
that awakened the spirit of the morn.
I'ts ok don't be afraid , no sadness found or scorn.
The light of trust reflects upon the early morn of gray
A glow that simply guides me through another day.
~~~~
Good Morning!!

No comments: