Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Lost in the Hollow

Lost in the hollow for many a day.
My heart to wander, my mind to stray.

~~~

Discontent I search far and near and what
I found was in one tear.
~~~

In the reflection looking back I saw my heart
begin to crack. No arms to hold , no kiss at night
the sadness is I lost the fight.
~~~
I saw the path a walk alone, how much further does it go.
The sun betrayed my heart it seems, as the darkness replaced the dreams.
~~~
Who can hear the call at night, the swallows they have taken flight. Silent cries in the air, just listen close and you will hear.
~~~
Confused alone my heart does plea... a vow was made
a perplexed decree. I question with most
certainty was this God’s plan for me?

~~~
Tired I lay my head at night ,
my soul to weep has taken flight.
Hold my hand we’re almost there
where I feel your warmth and care.







No comments: