Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 10, 2005

The Fire From MY Dreams


The rise of morning birthed a new dream , one that battles time and memories. A prelude of what is yet to be, please.. please I beg you to listen to the whisper of Autumn breeze, as it blows your touch deep inside of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaves of lemon yellow blend with vary shades of green and speckled with flames of red like the fire from my dreams. The wind traveling beyond place and time gathered up the secrets buried deep within my mind. High abreast the mountains a journey side by side where you hold my hand and I began to sigh... a kiss upon my pillow , your arms through the night and your confidence and love make everything feel alright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: