Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 31, 2005

The Moment of the Raven

An explosion of color graced the hills of the hollow. Once again the season displays a canvas of beauty unique to nature. The silence replaced with the echo of life that once lay silent in the folds of my mind. The trail of sadness wind blown to the edges of insanity lead to the path of allegiance that clings helplessly to a new day. .
~~~~~~~~~~~~
When doubt has shed its nasty thread and the only sounds are the heart that bled. A drop of sadness, a drop of fear, a drop that leads and I don’t know where.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The moment of the raven was not of despair,I could hear his call filling the air.
I knew times limitations had been set from the moment we had taking that first breath.
~~
Its been said that those who expect find disappointments at the door.
I have fallen victim to my own expectations.
~~~~~~~~~
Singing>

I miss the breath of wind that romanced my heart a spin. The song of morn that held you ever near. My heart cries for yesterday , my soul for the part you played ... my mind cries just to hear you say.. baby I love you...
met you in the autumn breeze, danced in my dreams ... held you in my heart and softy whispered please....listen to the song of joy you placed in my heart ..
~~~~~~~~~
Life would be easy if we really could have selected memory... and remember all the joy and place the nonsense to rest on a regular basis. Or better yet If I could take a moment and hold it forever near .........

No comments: