Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, October 13, 2005

He Who Armored ....

Many times in life I have questioned right and wrong. What is to be, choices or circumstances?
I guess this is the optimist in me .. As I believe there is a time and a reason for everything. As I have been commissioned over the last few months to write about death . I find that we all are met with challenges , pains , misunderstandings. The human emotional structure is weighted down with varied responses to life's struggles. The stitch that ties up together as people.
There is a old adage ... About walking a mile in some one else shoes. Each pain is real to the person who traveled that path. But the glory of a new day is that each brings us a new opportunity to reinvent the future , to take our own personal control. I love adages a friend many years ago said to me ... "Nothing is sadder then those with the ability to make change refuse to, to have intelligence and do nothing for the good of the people or themselves"
When I look into the eyes of the people I have met over the summer.. I know it's exactly as one of my clients said. "Believe that you are just where God wants you to be. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He Who Armored

He who armored me with Faith knew what it was I was to meet. Strapped with Courage upon my back I shall not show defeat.

Traveling down the path of time, the season's made their mark. A well drawn out plan that left me in the dark.

Allied with the darkness, was the enemy of past, but I traveled far and the memories no longer have their grasp.

I traveled beyond the fears who partnered with restraint. I met with time and posted my complaint.

Morning brought the sun of gold, the rays that light the day and now I challenge whatever comes my way.

One last battle and the victor shall I be, the begining of a journey, an untraveled path, a fire thats lit within, the glory of my wrath.

No comments: