Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 10, 2005

Simply because it's so!

The silence begins to chatter through memories of the mind . Emotions explored as we travel side by side. The wind that blows is stronger everyday, whimsical it made the leaves dance and sway. A invitation leading to my heart to comfort and love and never set apart. I don’t need to look into your eyes. What my heart has seen cannot be denied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I repeated this blog by request of the winds.. the trees could not imprison what the mind already has .. look beyond the hills of green to where the dreams of blue arise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I allowed my heart to feel your touch, My soul felt the embrace and when I reach into the night my heart began to race..

No comments: