Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, October 29, 2005

My Love Now ............



The carousel of time keeps playing with my mind. Round and round it the goes, the image never slows. I saw your heart that day, you couldn’t hide away. I know what people say, that my heart you made a game. I still feel your touch, your distant love a crutch. Afraid of letting go I’m spinning don’t cha know.
~
The carousel of time keeps playing with my mind. Round and round it goes, my tears haven’t slowed. The carousel of time keeps playing with my mind. Round and round it goes , my love
now exposed.


2 comments:

John said...

When you figure how much love you could stand someone giving you, and how happy you want to be, then the carousel will stop, the dizzyness will disappear. You find the most beautiful people when it's unexpected, just don't let go when you find something you've yearned to have all your life, listen to your soul, you'll know!

Rachel C Miller said...

What betrays us the most, our soul, our heart or our mind?