Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

You will hear me say that I love you....

Singing>Someday when your old and gray, rocking your life away, you will hear me say that I love you ..love you with all my heart.
Someday when I am old and grey, rocking my life away,barely through a day . I will hear you say that you.............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




When did hell stop and heaven begin?

The day that I met you!
No sadness at my door , I have heaven to explore..
Waking up to loving you... I'm smiling once more

Round and round on a merry- go- round , walking in the park with you.
Making all that sunshine on a once lonely road. Making all those smiles
where a frown use to go.

No sadness at my door , I have heaven to explore
Waking up to loving you. I'm smiling once more.

Waking up to loving .........


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

John said...

will hear me say "I carry your heart with me"