Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Harvest Dream


The Harvest Dream
Autumn leaves are falling a bedding on the ground , gazing towards the heaven the sun was beaming down. The leaves speckled like the freckles on my nose
have their own magic like a autumn rose.


The season shares the simplicity of a harvest dream .. Look how far you traveled, just look at what you‘ve seen. You climbed the many mountains ... you swam across the sea, you freed your soul and walked right through the dream..

Say goodbye to yesterday ... thank him for the ride ..but tomorrows the challenge that I do not deny.. My heart felt the moment ... my mind argues well and if you listen to the wind a story will it tell.

I placed my life within your hands and ask for you to guide and when I wake upon the leaves please don’t let me lose my mind.I can see the visions beyond the mountains crest .. I can see that life is one on going test.

No comments: