Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, February 13, 2006

Harmony

Friendship - the state of being
Just as people vary so does that of friendship.
It is really quite remarkable how we can touch
and be touched from a distance . The beauty of caring,
as it transforms the moment of the day in this wondrous
gift we call life.
~
I gave my heart, your love returned.
I felt your joy , the soul to yearn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In your arms this day I rest, my heartbeat loud upon your chest.
My eyes closed but this I see what your love means to me.
The distance closed and no gap seen , for today I am your queen.
~~~~~~~~~
Strong enough to stand the time , the truss supports the impatient mind. Through your eyes I can see, no paralysis to memory. The skies are blue , the clouds are white and your love burns awfully bright.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The river frozen , the waters deep and still my soul cannot sleep.
Restless is the soul within that thirst for life to once begin.
~~~~
As far as man has come over the years , he has not nearly come far enough.
As far as man can see, he has seen very little.
As far as man has explored ,so much more yet to be explored.
~~~
Quest
To capture a moment, breathe into it life
To hold you in my arms, silence the sounds of strife.
To set upon a new journey with eyes open wide
and keep your love tucked closely by my side.
~~~
Harmony
When one begins to harmonize with the beauty that surrounds ,
then they will have found true peace and see how love compounds.
What is scattered like dust within the breeze
will become one like the love of you and me.

No comments: