Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Incredibly simple


As beautiful as the snow that blankets the hills surrounding the hollow.
I find myself drifting into the dance of summer where the warm sun lit
days find me running through a field of sunflower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunflower , sunflower bask in the sun
Listen to the song of our love.
Sunflower, sunflower give me this dance
Life before me and one more chance.
Sunflower , sunflower petals of sight
guide my choices, as I take flight.
~~~~~~~
I have always been afraid that life was some how unfair and if something good were going to happen , then we need be prepared for something bad to happen. As if we were bartering with our own soul and the consequences were that extreme joy would bring extreme pain. So amidst the belief that it was possible to have such joy ,the fear that it could be stripped from you at anytime surfaced.

No comments: