Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, February 04, 2006

That little thing called love....

That little thing called love.. what hasn’t been written about love?
The emotion that we seek to experience that causes chemicals
in our body to react releasing sometimes a uncontrollable
desire to touch and be touched. Love seen in
various forms blend beautifuly to create joy
and warmth so unique with a surreal quality of its own..


~~~~~~~~~~~
When the clouds dissipate and a clearing does appear ,
I will remember you my love as I gaze on
from the pier.
Scattered like wild flowers gone to seed,
is the little whispers of our love blowing in the breeze.
I cannot hold to gloom and doom no heavy heart for me ,
for I have chanced to feel your love
now a part of me.
~~~~~~~~~`
Perfect love is not something you can possess, it is the beauty that is seen in all of the world around you and only heightened when shared. I thought about episodes of my life where I have felt strongly for another. How unselfish is that of true love. It is truly spoken that expectations dampen the purity of a perfect love.

Expect nothing, give everything
allow your heart to feel and know
that when we walk this earth the
the mysteries will unveal.
~~~~~~~
Why has time unfairly played this game with me.
To walk alone in journey and feel so empty.
Then a book he opens up to me and there
through out the pages more questions
do I see.
~~~
Our Connection
Trust places us in each others arms.
Where all thought become of one
process

~~~
Felt in every breeze that dares to touch my heart.
Seen in the burst of sun that first creates the spark.
~~~
Trust blanketed with respect brings warmth which lead to a
bed of love accompanied by the beauty of life. Sweet melody
sings the song of joy to the heart that cares to listen.
~~
I f you dared but once to see the heart that weeps to memories.
~
Rain , Rain wash away the sadness of yesterday.
Drop by drop a tear does fall to cleanse the heart
and down the wall.
~~~
Regret not I
Regret not I,for I have loved and had returned
from my beloved.
Regret not I, for I have felt and unto you
my body knelt.
Regret not I, for that not seen until
your love appeared to me.
Regret not I , for I have lived
and for the past I will forgive.
Regret not I, for who I am
as this was already in the plan.
~~~
I have walked a path with questions along the way,
A glance through eyes of childhood
the memories never stray.
I have not stood in judgement for
inocense betrayed , but now I vow
the years fade ,as I begin a new crusade.
~~~
It's that Crazy little thing called Love..
Gives joy to the moment
a mountain does it move
and when I smile this
night know that I
am loving
you.

No comments: