Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Reaching out to hold your hand...


Identity - A individual distinctive personality
Whether a creation of ones own thoughts
and aspiration or a element derived from DNA
at conception.
There in the deepest part of our
being lies the soul as unique as life itself.
My thoughts scrambled as I glanced once more
through the decisions of the past . A willingness
to please chipped away at my own Identity. At
a loss or misplaced I struggled to hold on to
that which was seeded from birth and was
as natural to me as the sun that warms the
morning.
~~~~~~~~~~
Someone’s child best behave.
Someone’s wife my soul enslaved.
Someone’s mother my heart I gave.
~~~~

Through my daughters eyes I saw my weakness and my strength.
Through my daughters eyes I see my weakness and my strength.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I loved baseball ... baseball is a boring game.
I like music of all kinds including country... who would dare listen to that.
I loved the house on the hill... who want live on that road.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is so hard as the wall invisible to the eye of most,
is built of brick tough enough to retain the ghost.
Even the walls of Jericho tumbled to a fall.
So I am sure that brick by brick I can remove the wall.
~~~~~~~~~


I can’t sleep... reaching out to hold your hand.

No comments: