Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I believe

The Restless tide
I have been known to compare life to the childhood game of chutes and ladders. There is the high that comes with achievements followed by a low that cannot maintain nor meet with the balance of ones own expectations. It has been said that we are our own worst critic and in that arena of judgment surfaces the indignity that struggles with the accomplishments and the external interference from circumstances, fear and to many rungs on the ladder. In the realization that the visions that lead us through life are confronted by a exterior wall of another’s doubts and fears that they smother the creativity and threaten the personal success. Standing at the top of the slide a push downward finds me gasping, as I look back at where I have been , where I am at and where I am going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can try to alter the what is , it’s inevitable that the chains that bind are not made of gold and therefore will break from the abrasion that erodes even the strongest of hold.
~~~~~
Sleep
The embrace of love I feel, gentle the touch surpasses surreal.
A kiss tender to the lips, is better then any written in a script.
To you I must convey, The stars sparkled in your name.
Your eyes closed will see in my heart is where you’ll always be.
~~~
Count the petals of a daisy , count the minutes in the night,
count the reasons that I love you, as our souls are taking flight.
Elevated to the heavens, curtsey and take a bow
Two hearts interwoven traveled many miles
Dancing in the starlight from cloud to cloud
~~~~~~
I have found it ... away to sleep
in your arms so comforting
in your heart so warm
in your thoughts so tempting
in the clouds without storms.
~~~~~
He who believes climbs mountains!




.

1 comment:

John said...

You sound like a woman on a
mission, knowing what she wants, congratulations!
The Wonder of You has now been announced! Don't let go of choosing whatever you want.