Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, February 10, 2006

I believe


Experiences and the memories that come from reality of touching the world around us,
is the evolution of character. Each person who crosses our path and every situation
that blooms from within does not determine who we are, only compliments who we are.
The outward appearance shells a life long journey that continues to unfold like that of a
royal rose in a open bud, yet to experience its full beauty of bloom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in a walk way , a puddle did I cross
as I gazed backward ,I felt a little at a loss.
Reflecting in the water a image did appear
a speckle of a lifetime and then I saw the fear.
~
I barely recognized the image
but I thought I saw something crawl
until the movement settled
and I saw her hurdling the wall.
~~
I demand and explanation!
it hurts when you fall.
Why was this structure
built so awfully tall?
~~
Anxious and frightened
I couldly hardly recall
the path I was on before
I hit the wall.
~~
A deep breath, clearing
once again and picking
up my life I simply
looked ahead.
~~
Next time crossing puddles
I am never looking back
leaving the luggage where
it belongs in the past.
~~~
The journey from birth ...I believe.

No comments: