Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Smiling

From the beginning of time man has viewed himself as the elite in power over all of the animal kingdom and the world at large. We are not a separate entity from our surroundings . I felt drawn to the edge of the stream, as I listened to the sounds of the water as it rushed with force over the rocks. At that very moment in time the walls of the mind that separates us from the reality of the beauty that life holds came crashing to a fall. I now stood canvassed along with the rest of nature, silently growing and awaiting my time to bloom.
~~~
A lilac may take seven years to bloom ,a wisteria might never.
Sad, if we turned our back on all of life’s endeavors.
~~~
Smiling!

1 comment:

John said...

Never grow in silence.
Can I nourish you along the way?