Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Would You like to play in the snow?

Would you like to play in the snow? Make angels and watch love grow.
Warm the chill right out of your bones , freeze time as if it were stone.

Would you like to play in the snow? Build a igloo and catch some snow.
Warm the chill right out of your bones , freeze time as if it were stone.

Would you like to pay in the snow? Say yes and let me Know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think to myself how simple is life and the joys in it. Everyday they are all around you just waiting like a harp to be played, each string a sound of beauty all its own. I was told that many people forget what it's like to be a child and that reminded me of one of the first lessons in safety with children that I learned. Get down to a childs level and look around at your home to see what it is a childs see and then take safety precautions to make your home safe. I would like to that one step further . Take a look through the eyes of a child and refresh your memory on how simple and wonderful life is.. through the eyes of a child.

Catch the clouds on a sunny day
Squeeze out all the warmth
and when you feel sad and blue
it will chase away those storms

~~~
The job of a parent is to make memories for a child to last a lifetime.

No comments: