Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, February 10, 2006

Where a moment becomes eternity!

They say that life is simply black and white, I'm sure they didn't
get it right. Let's paint those grey skies a wonderful shade of blue.
I see a smile in every face , laughter, joy seen in every place.
Hand and hand strolling the park with you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The colors of the world blend to my imagination bringing such joy and elation.
~~~~
I see rainbows in the dark of the night, colors of a heart sent to delight.
I'm afraid to open my eyes, in fear that to my soul my heart lied.


I see rainbows in the dark of the night , colors of a heart sent to delight.
Dancing once more to the joy that you bring , as I listen to the song you sing.
~~
I awakened in the dark of night my heart pounding, my mind scattered like confetti bursting about. Quickly I tried to assemble my thoughts , flashing in a flickering state of light. I felt detached as if I were distant from my body.. Contracting as if the neurons were
a magnetic impulse seeking to form one mass. Outer and inner placement became one.
My feet firm on the ground I visualized peace in its entirety. No yesterday , no tomorrow
one moment where the beauty of life was revealed. I was touched from inside and I welcomed
what I felt with such familiarity .The center of my being saw time and space without end.
~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to my world where a moment becomes eternity!






No comments: