Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Thank You!

The path we travel no sidewalk or streets are near.
The journey over mountains became so ever clear
My world ,your world or a world in between
or more like the one created
from our dreams!


Incredible the travels of the mind,
walking down the street
and now your by
myside.
~~~
Walking down the street or simply drinking tea,
your as close as my nightly dream.
A country walk or a stroll past city square couldn't
compare with what our hearts share.

You are as close as chicory blue that paints the fields in summer and
the song that sings to my heart makes you the silent hummer.
~~~~~

Butterfly wings or little heart strings,
erratic the vibration caused a flutter.
Silence in sadness replace with
songs from another.
~~
I looked with my heart,
to feel with my mind,
to see what my hands
had missed.


Singing> Over sounds of cars rushing in
the street and steps traveled beating on
concrete.
A song made for you and me as the entrance
bares the letters our love the marquee.
Darling I can feel you , Darling I can see
Darling I am closer then ever in your dreams.

~~~~~~~
Whisper to me wind , whisper to my heart
whisper of our love that can't be teased apart.
~~~
The pieces of a puzzle, scattered made little sense.
one by one the story became a bit intense.
My lips not moving my heart cried out to you
and in response only one thing love could do.

~~~
The darkened night moving in with its cold embrace.
A shiver, a chill I couldn't face. Darker , darker the day is
soon to end and the stillness settles in again.
~~
One step closer tells me all that I never knew.
This I know! The stars that shine in my sky tonight will shine in yours!
If ever you feel lonely the moon will set stage for the grandest dance in life
where we embrace in our hearts and feel with our mind and allow our souls
to accompany the melody of song that will sing for all eternity. Morning will
be welcomed with the encounter of the sun that will warm our days, light our
life and reminds us how beautiful laughter is.

~~~~
Friendship
The bond that travels distances to kiss like morning dew
and sings like song birds accompanied by my love for you.
~~~


If I haven't said thank you today! Thank you!

No comments: