Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Arms of Love

'myspace

As the moon light replaces the long over anticipated sun lit day of a soon to be hot summer. I find the blanket of darkness inviting, as it brings you so ever near in spirit. Your hands a comfort reaching out to pull me ever so close. I welcome the magic of the stars and the vast beauty that cradles us in one with the moment. Embracing the vision, a warmth exudes from my soul to dance at heaven's gate . A bright glow from the deepest part of my being spotlights the reality of what is, there amongst the galaxies reflects the energy that brings us together and seals our souls forever as one.
~~
It's not the walk that follows or leads, it is of reaching your destiny and finding your place in my heart. I am not alone for the arms of love are
everywhere.

No comments: