Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Separate by neither the stars.....

A trace scent of the sweet fragrance of the southern magnolia filled the room. The aroma titillating to my inner senses creates a aurora of paradise. My head gracing the pillow and my soul stroked gently by pleasant visions, as they danced with the memories causing a tingling of sensation that is felt from the deepest part of my being. Emotions unexplored, exploded upon the moment, as if to open the gate that leads beyond the dreams and into your arms. My soul released from the flesh of earth accompanied by your energy entwined into a mass display of emotion.Separate by neither the stars of the heavens nor the soil beneath our feet, for there in the horizon joined into one, is reality and dreams in a celbratory shower of passion and desire, as it welcomes into the heart, the power of love.

No comments: