Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Right here Inside



The seasons race tomorrow, in a trail that appears shallow.Until you take a look to see, the treasures of love surface from inside, exudes deeply from you and I. Overlooked by the average, but you and I have more leverage, as we gaze beyond to touch reality. The embrace that holds you in the night, is the beauty of our memories. A little bit closer let your soul rest next to mine, allow your mind freely to soar the seas. When the darkness drapes the star lit night, release your heart and ride those waves with me.
~
Love from the inside has a very different view, compassionate and understanding it knows just what to do. Take my hand into the moonlit sky ,we'll stroll the whole night through. We are passing planet Venus and there's a reflection of two. The soul lit love flames in your eyes, spell like magic dusted over you and I. Love from the inside has a very different view, there's no letting go, like ivy it grew. Love from the
inside has a very different .......

No comments: