Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Ten Mile Stream

Just before the sunset,early eve, I listen to the train down by the ten mile stream. Fish are jumping,skies are getting a little grey and there you can catch me dreaming, in a not so ordinary way. I can feel your presence, as you touch my heart and softly sung whispers that bring a joy to the dark.

I can see forever in the distance, the tomorrows that await, the dreams we built like castles in the sand and the world bowing to our command.

Listen to the train humming, the sound as it clangs upon the tracks, a journey repeated over like the dreams of yesterday as they keep coming back.

Love isn't just a word, it's not hello or goodbye friend,the emotion clearly written in my heart and in my soul is simply my beginning and my end.


Embrace your arms surround me, like the hollow and the greens in the hills, the world is simply just a screen to conceal until I open up my eyes to see what love reveals.

You are right here with me, every moment of every day.I felt your love this morning, the joy that traveled to kiss me awake.
~~

I won't let the distance bleed, my heart of your memory,
Forever is eternity with your soul next to me.

I won't let the music stop, listen as the seagulls talk,
the world with you and I on top and love soaring free.

I won't let the dreams fade, I keep them close for those
rainy days,the taste of desire, set my life on fire and changed
the world for me.

I wont let go what the seasons bring, your love from fall to
spring.Here we go round and round again chasing that
summer breeze.

I won't let a day go by,with out letting your love inside,
no tear, no cry, only blue skies.

No comments: