Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, May 07, 2007

In Your Heart



Faith strong, trust in me, close your eyes and allow your heart to lead.Higher and higher then ever before, intensified , sweet and pure .

Fueled by your energy, zapped by a mountain breeze, up above the clouds so fine, a fuse of power and our love entwined.

Faith strong, trust in me, close your eyes and allow heart to lead. Higher and higher then ever before, intensified, sweet and pure.

Look on down and you will see the way the world was meant to be, water racing and the skies so blue and love so wonderful and love so true.

Faith strong, trust in me, close your eyes and allow your heart to lead. Higher and higher then ever before, intensified, sweet and pure.

Breathless moment you to me, the core mingling and souls free. Skipping child like from star to star, landing gently in your heart.

No comments: