Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Exile.. step on that puffy white cloud

When I miss the laughter and smiles,
I hold on tight through memories filed.

The stroll through life, much in disguise,
teases the heart, then I close my eyes.

In the dream you're here, your breath
so close, your vision so clear.

I won't let go, or is it I can't? Your in
my heart and I'm in a trance.

Day and night will see us through, packed
with love for those troubling few.

When I need and want you here, I dig
deep into my survival gear.

A tear drop that makes its way, leaves
behind the love you gave.

Loneliness is not to fear, for we have found
our place here, close your eyes and hold on
tight, are we traveling day and night.


Exiled

If you've been exiled, I'm there with you,
the island of love was made for two.

Only prisoners on this here isle, is a
prisoner of love and I say it with a smile.

White clouds sent from above, to welcome
you on the cloud of love.

Our souls free to embrace, our love
has found a safe place.

Step up on the puffy white cloud, and
feel the love go round and round.

No comments: