Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hold my Hand....

There is no where we can't travel, and nothing we can't do, the road a little rocky, always leads me to you. Love has paved a way,few would understand,it connects our love
from a faraway land.

You taught my heart to sing ... to believe in dreams, a view of the world, as love meant it to be seen.

To Dance high up on the clouds, my feet far from the ground, I am still spinning with your love as I dance round and round.

You taught my heart to sing... to believe in dreams, a view of the world as love meant it to be seen.

Embrace the morning, noon and night ,we’re on a stroll through life and we're stepping side by side.

You taught my heart to sing.. to believe in dreams, a view of the world as love meant it to be seen.

I’m in the arms of love and I know that this is true, the dance in the heavens painting the sky a different blue.

No comments: