Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Odyssey

Can’t stop on yesterday, no heavy sorrow on our soul weigh. The spirit of love by our side and the adventures of life taking us for a ride. I am not blinded and I won’t deny that there’s this sparkle beaming from my eyes. Resting peaceful in your arms and whispering sweet nothing sets off passions alarm. Hearts beating in unison, melding close can’t be undone. Wandering through tomorrows door, it’s gonna be better and more wonderful then the day before. We are on a odyssey of love, magical and beautiful and lots of fun. No tears on this trip, no sadness are we gonna let get a grip, I’ve got you and you must know, like a lucky penny I’m not letting go. Everyday we make it anew, traveling on a white cloud with you, up above the skies so high, oh my they're so blue.

~
You are the love that lifts me up when the darkness wants nothing but to hold me down, the laughter that keeps me alive, when the sadness tries to kill my spirit. The key that unlocks the soul, when the chains threaten to bind it to the gates of hell. You are my friend, my heaven, my love.

No comments: