Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Kiss You

Singing>
It's not something found in a ordinary dream,
the warmth that beds our love is the best
of you and me.

I’d walk the mountains over, I’d swim the
rivers deep, I’d do just about anything, as
long as you’re here with me.

Take your place in my heart,it's been
reserved for you, take my hand
and race the clouds, we're
dancing on the blue.

Everyday is so surreal, the magic
makes it all so real.Close your eyes
and you will view, a kaleidoscope
of the love of two.

Reflection through the heaven's
sphere, sheds hope and love
and tendercare.

It's not something found in a dream,
the warmth that beds our love, is the
best of you and me.It's the best of
you and me..........


~~

Good Night! The sweetest of dreams are created by the sweetest of thoughts, leans over to kiss you......

No comments: