Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, May 20, 2007

The ultimate reconnection!

Soul mates are not one of choice,
they are the inner connection of being.
~
To find what was ultimately there,
but lost in time and place!
~~~
To Touch With My Mind

I started to cry, I thought I would die,
I reached with my heart, to touch with
my mind.

The image I’ll tell, is of our unearthly
embrace, bond of two souls and
a heavenly trace.

I’ll try to explain, the emotions I
feel, I dance on clouds like the
turn of a wagon wheel.

I close my eyes to envision your
scent, excited am I like the day
we met.

I don’t wanna move, I don’t wanna
see beyond the mountains of
our day dreams.

I want your love and need you
to know, in the dark of night,
I’ll be holding you so.

The pillow lay, your head to
sleep and I’ll be kissing you
in each dream.

Remember the how, and you’ll
know the why, we were connected
in this here time.

I am for you and you are for me,
I’ll see that walk on white sandy
beach.

I don’t give up, I never give in,
I’m taking a ride on the northern
wind.

To your arms, to you my love,
I’ll be sleeping from tonight
till sunrises.

Snuggling close, my head on
your chest, I am so happy and
I'm so blessed.

No comments: