Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rose Petals


Each night I escape into the world where dreams comfort in away that soothes the heart. What can I tell you that you don't already know? what can I say that my heart hasn't already shown? The dreams cast you next to me and there in the heavens we dance to sweet memories.

 La la la my heart sings a song and the blue bird of happiness tweets along. La la la my heart sings a song and the blue bird of happiness tweets along. La la la good morning, la la la good night, la la la my darling , la la la under the moonlight.


Each night I escape into the world where dreams comfort in away that soothes the heart. What can I tell you, that you don't already know? What can I say that my heart hasn't already shown? The dreams cast you next to me an there in the heavens we dance to sweet memories.


For every rose whose petals open wide,
another story is hidden deep down inside.

No comments: