Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 15, 2010

Dance heart to the song in my soul...

When our needs bow to our wants
the dance upon the stage of life
becomes magical in every way.

I needed to feel your presence,
 wanted to fall aimlessly into
the warmth of your loves sweet
embrace.

~
Darkness, darkness drapes the air,
cast shadows of heartache everywhere.
 Stars now control the sky and clouds
 puffed with dreams are floating by.


Closed my eyes and held on tight,
to dream the dreams of blue skies
bright. Love had cast you next to
me and that my friend is not a
dream.

~
I wanted so to kiss you goodnight and so I closed my eyes and I visualized the meeting of our lips in  the embrace of our hearts and dance of our souls in  the land of dreams....I love you so much that my heart  forever dances and my soul  rejoices in song.

No comments: