Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Delphinium Blue

It seems like the snow will never end today. From the time I woke up and until now I pretty much kept busy. As long as I didn't allow myself to think, I didn't have to worry about drifting back to the days that are long gone. For a good while I watched as the birds flocked to the feeder, made some soap, cleaned up a little and then it happened. I lay on the bed and at first I thought crazy to let my mind drift and then I said to my self. "Love is good, good to keep love in my heart" and then the memories flowed and I said " memories are good, good to keep the memories in my heart." But despite the warmth of the moment a tear fell and a void weighed heavily.

Delphinium blue never fades away,
like the memories of those special days.
The delicate petals are fragile indeed,
just like my heart when you left me.

Sometimes I cry on the occasional blue,
when I am reminded of the joy I shared
with you.I can try to explain the magic of
life when our hearts came together and
all seemed so right.

~
Just a little dream,
a moment with you,
your arms around me
and the sky so blue.

Just a little sunshine
on a cold winter day,
brightens my morn
to chase the gray away.

Just a little memory
a visual of two,
embraces for all time
there is me and you.

Just a little song,
to bring you here,
like the words, it
is our hearts we share.

~
That sweet embrace,
the love infuse,
the magical moment
my dreams of you.

Hold my hand and
walk with me, we
are the happiness
that is meant to be.
~

When two people bond with such intensity, 
the deeply passionate emotion only strengthens...love. 
~


Hand to heart,
heart to soul,
tightly woven
embrace of gold.

Memories sweet,
treasures unfold,
threads of silver,
quickly un-spool.

Unfinished story,
waits to be told,
words written on
a lovers scroll.
~

My responsibility is to my heart, 
for it led me to you. 
~
Can one love more than another? I think not for a soul mate has an internal beginning,
touches the heart, embraces the dreams, teeters on eternity.




No comments: