Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Rain Globe

As close as the stars
to the dark night sky,
is the warm love that
embraces you and I.

There is no division,
you can't separate with time,
we are truly forever
just you and I.

As close as the stars
to the dark night sky,
is the warm love that
embraces you and I.

~
Go ahead and look to the stars,
my stars are your stars, no matter
how far.

Go ahead and look to the sea,
it always meets the shore,
like your love as it
awakened me.

~

Living in a snow globe
in the month of may,
shake it up and watch
the rain makes it way.

Sometimes there is sadness,
loneliness and fear and
I shake the snow globe
to bring you here.

Snow to raindrops,
tears to a smile,
I'm living in a rain globe
to keep you around.

~
.





It is in the silence
that I hear your voice,
the sweet song of love
whispering words of joy.

Bringing you much closer
closer than ever before,
beyond the many miles
is the gift of my forevermore.

~
You never leave my heart,
you are always on my mind,
here , there and everywhere
it is always you and I.

When I wake up in the morning,
throughout each second of my day
whether I am dreaming or awake
you always find your way.

~
I felt the chill of time,
a reminder of the day,
when  you first said hello
and my life forever changed.

I tried to shake it ,
but shiver I must ,
it is a reminder of
the power that love
has over lust.


~
Nature is at my fingertips,
rainbows and sunshine,
as I whisper dear clouds
please send him my kiss.

The sky was cloudless,
no raindrops can be found,
again I found myself
talking to cherry blossoms
as swirl around.

My gift is made of memories
they touch my heart,
make each day bright
like that of spring.

Nature is at my fingertips,
rainbows and sunshine,
as I whisper dear clouds,
please send to him my kiss.
~

~






1 comment:

Margie said...

So love this, Rachel.