Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Beyond the Heavens

I love you beyond the beyond,
further than all galaxies combined,
infinite in its realm of time and space,
impossible to document for my love
for you is as vast as the endless heavens.

It has the power to touch from a distance
while bringing peace to the soul and
comforting the heart in away that
only true love can embrace.

Our love is a creation of all that is good
the energy that ignites the spirit and
triggers a warmth on the coldest days
the eternal gift of entwined souls.

You are deeply ingrained within,
an indelible script of sweet happiness.
countless moments of joy that can
not be measured with the human mind.

I will love you with more passion
and with the greatest of desire
as each kiss that lands upon your
lips is filled with all my love.










No comments: