Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hold My Hand

I woke up this morning with the headache from hell. Trying to get motivated to the sound of the rooster crowing was just not panning out. We don't get to this time of our life without a few chapters. That is when you really realize how heavy "the weight of just one tear. "
My get away place over the years where I could think things through was out back by the water fall. There is something about the sound of the water racing over the wall of rocks and settling into a pool of still water that always seems to bring a clarity to life.



The Weight of a Tear

Shed in one tear an ounce of sadness for what may not be,
as it rolls down my cheek it picks up memories. Beautifully
uncomplicated to the seriously naïve as it washed away the
sadness, it washed away the fear but it could never wash
away the love I feel for you my dear. Steadily gaining it
makes a gentle curve, leaning towards hope and faith in
just one little tear and as I catch it in my heart and hold it
so very near, I realized how heavy the weight of just
one tear.
~

Under the blossom
of the sweet apple tree,
I find myself dreaming
you next to me.

Sharing a moment,
your hand in mine
as we explore the
this love so fine.

Gray skies to blue
sunshine all the day
as I view life in a
unique kind of way.

Leaving our footprints
on the clouds above,
documenting our
special love.


~

Good morning
little chickadee,
at my window
chirp, chirping.

Skies cloudy 
but not sign of gray,
as the blue skies 
always remain.

Good morning
little chickadee,
celebrating the
first weeks of
spring.

~

Sings ... hum a tune
sing a song, on the
strings of my heart
underneath the stars.

Sweet melody
I'll sing to you
in a soft whisper
to chase the blue.

Hum a tune
sing a song , on
the strings of my heart
underneath the stars.

Tender moments
caught in a dream,
as I hold you close
and closer to me.









No comments: