Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 05, 2018

Come Dream With Me



I laid across my bed and
listened to the rain fall,
each drop a symphony
to my heart said it all.

I reached into the darkness
not knowing what to do,
except to hold you in my
heart and whisper " I love
you."

The stars outside my window
and the moon shining bright
created the stage of love
where I could dream all night.

I swooned to the memories
of a sweet tender embrace
as I took to the visions of
us in our special place.

Come dream with me and
make this moment surreal,
let me hear your heart beat
and your flesh to mine feel.

Chase awake the darkness
with happiness and joy,
in a magical moment where
our souls can stop to enjoy.

Appreciate the magic
and power of our sweet love,
as we take to the heavens and
dance on those clouds above.

Step by step we glide
as our bodies entwine
and our lips meet as if
tasting the finest wine.

I'll stay here forever
if forever you are mine
with the passion of an angel
that dropped down from the
sky.

Come dream with me
and let me tenderly
kiss those sweet
love cheeks.

From earth to the heavens,
across the river and seas,
removing all the mountains
to see you in my dreams.

~

The day without you
is like a lifetime of pain,
emptiness and heartache
have everything to gain.

I take to the heavens
to starry lit sky and
share in the moment
knowing you are mine.

Love is worth caring
and surely worth sharing,
so I close my eyes tight
and hare my heart with you.






No comments: