Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, April 13, 2018

Dancing on Clouds


                                                          Gaze unto the heavens
                                                          and our love can be found,
                                                          the euphoria  you feel is
                                                          the dance upon the clouds.

                                                           Precious moments
                                                           between you and I,
                                                           souls embrace for
                                                           all of time.

                                                            Special feelings
                                                            that never fade away,
                                                            stronger and stronger
                                                            with each passing day.

                                                           
                                                         
                                                                      ...daydreaming.

Fish jumping as they
spawn down stream,
warm weather arrived
celebrating Spring.

My heart began pounding
as I simply began to dance
while the power of love
placed me in a trance.

Spinning in circles
my feet left the ground,
as the wind blown apple
blossoms wafted down.

La, la la in a dream,
la, la,la you and I ,
la, la, la sweet embrace
la, la, la under blue skies.

Pair of geese in flight
head to their nesting sight,
every morning at the same time,
you can hear them honk as
they fly by.

Dogs lying on the porch
enjoying the morning warmth,
stillness is broken by your smile
that can be felt across the miles.

Happiness is what we share,
two hearts that dared to care
My eyes tightly closed and
I can see what my heart
revealed to me.

La, la la in a dream,
la, la,la you and I ,
la, la, la sweet embrace
la, la, la under blue skies. 








No comments: