Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, April 07, 2018

Whispers ...I love you.

If I held the pen in this
script we call life,
I'd have written you in 
each day and night.

I'd penned sunshine
to melt the snow away, 
with chapters on love
to replace the gray.

If I held the pen in this 
script we call life,
I'd have written you in
each day and night.

There'd be page after page
of happiness and joy, 
in kisses from my heart
I'd surely employ. 

If I held the pen in this 
script we call life,
I'd have written you in
each day and night.








My first view out the window this morning was of the hills in a blanket of that joyous white snow. Which would be much more beautiful if it was December and not April.  In expecting the seasons to behave according to past experience the approximate three or four inches of snow can be rather disappointing for spring. As I went about the morning chores hauling the feed bags out of the car and feeding the chickens ,I couldn't help but snap a few pictures. I think of nature as the great lesson teaching us about inner strength, our own perception or insight to life and a journey in the making. As they say" everyone has one good story, some of us have a few, more than that and it becomes drama."
It has been a long winter and hazy at best. Closing my eyes and envisioning you next to me. My hand interlocked in yours as take to daydreaming. ooops a smile has surfaced as it always does when I think of you. 

Snow covered hills 
and sunshine, 
ramps on the hills 
and lost time. 

Taking to daydreaming
just to hold you in my arms,
each and every moment
deep down in my heart.

Snow covered hills 
and sunshine
ramps on he hills 
and lost time 






                                                     Beauty is life and life is limited.



Sometimes like the evergreen
you have to reach higher.

                                                          Snowy spring....but still spring,
                                                            says the little birds gathering 
                                                               branches to build a nest
                                                       Love flows through the heart
                                                    like mountain water in the Spring.

                                            We all have a little strength that is unexpected,
                                                  blooming through all the seasons of life.
                                                     Beauty is in one's own perception.
                                         The seasons never really pass they just accumulate,
                                           like your love which multiplies within my heart.


Hold my hand
and feel the love,
in my heart from
God above.

The gift so sweet
as I hold the memories,
that's filled with all
my love for you.

~


I placed my head upon the pillow and
I reached as if I could pull you  from the air,
my heart raced like a thousand wild horses
at the thought you were really here.

Song escaped from my lips with words
that only true lovers would ever share,
sweet and warm passionate embraces
from two souls that the heavens paired.

I placed my head upon the pillow and
I reached as if I could pull you from the air,
my heart raced like a thousand wild horses
at the thought you were really here.










No comments: