Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, April 09, 2018

Love, love, love

Snow on a Monday
even though it's Spring,
the chill that runs through me
disappeared as I began to dream.

I saw you standing there
your warm arms opened wide
with as sweet invitation to be
there by your side.

I'm gonna love you,
gonna make you smile
as I close the gap in
those awfully long miles.

I'm gonna hold you,
entwined souls as one,
gonna bring you the magic
that comes with our kind
of love.

We were meant to be and
that is based on the facts,
the story of love found
me embracing back.

~

I placed the pen in my hand
and asked my heart to respond,
it took a moment to comply
as it deliberated with my soul.

I wanted it to be special
unique for only you and I,
a set of words based on emotion
in a combination of heart, soul
and mind.

I gazed up at the heavens
in the clouds the words formed,
made of blue skies and sunshine
it reached deep down to the core.

Intense this feeling of passion
escaped from deep inside
as the yearning for your love
messed with my mind.

My hand glides over the pillow
as I sense your sweet love,
I scrunch the pillow ever close
as I knew you were by my side.

The image is quite haunting
breath taking is the view I see,
the embrace of thin air as my
soul wraps up in you.

I felt your lips sweet to mine
passion infused to last a lifetime,
the taste of honey was bitter sweet
as you are as close as my dream.

Intense the moment
as silence began to rule
and I shouted to replace
what once had a hold.

Love, love , love fleurs from the
garden, du parfum fills the air.
Love, love, love to you my sweet,
a declaration of all we are.


No comments: