Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Heaven




Butterfly in flight and
apple blossom in bloom,
everywhere I look is a
revelation of "I love you."

You're the sky so blue
and the sunshine each morn,
you're every bit my heaven
woven like twisted cord.

Good morning sweet
with a good night dream
and everything else that
comes in between.

I find myself singing
the words of love,
meant only for you
from earth to above.

When we stop to share
in this breath of life,
my heart begins racing
as if caught in a vice.

Surrounded by treasures
of happiness and peace,
as I unwrap each one
I take to my knees.

Thank you my darling
you're the smile undisguised,
the warmth in my heart
found time after time.

The trees in the hollow
all budded and green,
reminds me of the magic
of my daily daydreams.

Feeling without touching
and embrace with no hold,
with a new kind of forever
in a love story untold.
















No comments: