Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Dream

Image result for umbrella in the rain



The rain is falling and
the sun can't be seen
as I run through the
raindrops I escape via
my dreams.

There is where I see you
arms opened wide and
I run so very fast to
be there by your side.

The song a bit haunting
escaped from my lips
with words of passion
in each loving kiss.

Seizing the moment
your caress is what I feel,
gentle to my heart for a
second it stood still.

Wipe away the tear drop
no room for sorrow today,
I'm living in a dream and
you're not far away.

~









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very interesting blog!

Anonymous said...

I every time emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts, since if like to read it then my friends
will too.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post
I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!