Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Spring

The wind howling
and trees responding
their whipped branches
arch to the ground.

Spring time storms
are quite the norm,
as the house lights
flicker off and on.

Candles burning
and my heart churning
with sweet images
of me and you.

What can I do ?
but think of two,
as our reflection
of love shines thru.

I can see it in the hills in
the blue bell and daffodils,
the love you and I share
cherished with utmost care.

From my heart to yours
 no lock upon this door,
as I am there with you and
you are here with me.

Blue skies when grey and
sunshine when it rains,
music in the silence as
your love becomes timeless.

~

I watched the raging waters
as they rolled over the rock
the current rising faster
as if battling the clock.

Fish caught in the wave
jumping high and low,
will settle in the pockets
of the spring time flow.

Nature tells the story
from beginning to end,
the trials and triumphs
of a season passing.











No comments: