Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bedazzled

Souls in Flight

I sleep within your arms tonight, now silence feels so very right.
No whispers or songs to sing, the magic is in what life brings.

I sleep within your arms tonight, safe from sadness, fear and plight.
No memories of days gone by, hollow promises or tears in the eyes.

I sleep within your arms tonight, where distance and time have not a fight.
No mountains high or rivers deep can keep your arms from where I sleep.

I sleep within you arms tonight, hearts held close and souls in flight.


Look into my eyes and you will see,
the beauty is your reflection cast onto me.
Bedazzled by the sparkle, enchanted by the
charm. The emotion that attached itself
bonded us more then are to arm.

~~~~~~~


Engrossed in thought, I wondered through the early season of spring. The stony edged path that had said its goodbye, to seasons of the past, now welcomes tomorrow as if it were the first time the hills would come to life. The light sensitive flowers anxiously push forward through the thin blanket of snow, reminding us of mother natures indecisive behavior or life’s cruel reminder of our vulnerability, that teeters on the unexpected.
~~~~~~

Reaching out to pull you ever near, oh my darling it’s that time of the year.
A vase filled with willow, marks the first days of spring, a heart with love,
marks the first day of dreams.
~~~~~~~~~

No comments: