Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, March 20, 2006

Winter to Spring!


Germinate a seed of love and watch the blooms of joy root within....
~~~

Love is not of ownership or a possession that is to be,
more the beauty of your soul bonded close to me.
We can walk the valley, take flight with morning
doves and share the beauty of simplicity,
with that little thing called Love.
````
My plea, to feel the tenderness of that first moment for a lifetime!

My body lacked of touch, my soul felt so very much.
My heart could see, my mind believe.
You are standing here with me.

~~~~~~
I Believe
I believe mountains were made to climb
and a river deep couldn’t separate you and I.
I believe blue birds were meant to sing in the
state that taught me the value of dreams.
I believe for every tomorrow awaits, a
miracle in life to give and not take.
I believe you and I are to be, in a
world created for you and me.
~~~~~~~

Blue heron fishing in the stream,
dragonflies emerge in colors of blue
and green.Waters clear and pebbles
can be seen, mind drifting and I
feel like sixteen.

Eyes sparkle and it's just silly me,
heart beating and childish may it seem.
Daydreaming a day with you and me.
Safeguard the tickle that you bring.
Clench tighter, as you vise to me. You’ll see
how wonderful life will be. One moment
and hour does it spring. Highlighting rainbows
in my dream.
~~~

Winter to spring , petals of locus fall
and the heart welcomes the love call.
A song bird sings, a mountain stream
brings to life, the sounds of nature
in a celebration of dreams.

Yesterdays gone , tomorrow awaits me
now. To myself I make a ceremonial vow.
Each new day , each challenge I meet.
Crumbled roads smoothed,
achievements a multi feat.

A path , the Lord did lay
A journey for me to express in my own way.
Where songs fill the air and mountains
flatten to a subtle prayer.

Celebrate with me , the season
my heart enthralled , as we journey
through a day with you by me.
Heavens surprise, with no room for
demise.

The beauty is shared with one who cares
Spellbound no sadness or fears with you.
I walk each day with you by my side.
a journey complimented by you and I.

~~~~~~~~~

My honey, maple chocolate twice baked cake
a celebration that you and I will make.
Springs announcements that we can shake
the winter doldrums , there’s a lot at stake.

I feel the sun in each moment shared ,
enough warmth to show your cared.
Dancing out there on thin air,
when I fall it's in your arms my dear.

I am gonna make you wish it so
or is it because I simply know.
We’re entertaining as the wind blows,
to love that continues to grow.

~~~~~

Spring!

The season that in one day, reminds us where we have been, where we are and where we are going.
A blanket of snow melts with the morning sun to spur faith in the day, this moment called spring.
~~~~

The crocus in a spring time bloom
a season that I fully consume.
Rebirth at twelve o clock noon
or if your prefer under the midnight
moon.

I can feel it and see it now, the joy
that made me smile . The beauty
of our holiday, makes each new day
and expression of emotion, like that
of the sunniest day in the month of
May and the passion in the hottest
day of summer.

~~~
Sometimes no songs need be sung nor music played, to dance above.
All you ever need to hear and see is the sound of your heart beat.
~~~~

Sunrise , sunrise to my right, goodbye to the darkness of the night.
Sunrise , sunrise in the east, warms the heart and kills the beast.
Sunrise, sunrise bright aglow, light the way for loves grand show.
Loves Grand Show
An explosions of sensual, excitement that enraptures the soul.
What is this pitter patter in my heart?
Sounds of rain that flood my heart.
What is this song that fills the air?
Music to the soul or words to console .
What is the ticking of the clock?
Reminder of the past or a race to unlock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot cry for what is not , the lessons of time a message taught.
I cannot feel for what is dreams, or if it is what it seems.
I cannot hear the song of life , deafened by the sounds of strife.
~~~

Weep not the distance lay ,
our hearts are closer everyday.
I have loved and this you know,
because you warmed my heart just so.
Felt the breath of life at night, as I
dreamt your kiss that night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To you I celebrate my love , with song ,dance and God above.
With the wind that blows , mountains , rivers ,sun and snow.
In my heart and in my soul, to my mind a constant flow.
To you I celebrate my love, with song , dance and God above.
With a monarch high in flight or a swallow in the night.
In my dreams day and night , in the world of such delight.
To you I celebrate my love , with song , dance and God above.
With the moments of tomorrow and goodbyes to that of sorrow.
In the joy of the day and the path where romance lay.
To you I celebrate my love, with song dance and God above.
~~~~~~~~~~

Just a Little Tenderness

Just a little tenderness, imagine just a little kiss.
Head to heel delicate, handled with such finesse.

Dancing on the clouds in bliss, to the song titled
Happiness. My love for you is blessed, as in my

dreams we caress.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Restless is this soul of mine, lost in this place and time. Reaching, grasping from within, to find the place where life begins.
~~~~~~~~
I existed and failed to live until I was touch from deep within.
~~~
What is strength?
To live with your choice or to dare to change it?
~~~

1 comment:

John said...

Touching of two souls, always caring and full of love.