Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, March 03, 2006

Cara mia, ti voglio bene

Singing>
Cara mia, ti voglio bene,
more then you will ever know.
Freeze the moment and hold
you near, as I whisper in your ear.

Cara mia , ti voglio bene,
more then you will ever know.
Your arms reaching to embrace
the love that we share.

Cara mia, ti voglio bene, beyond the
ends of time . Hold my hand and our
loved combined ,will make your heart
beat next to mine.

~~~~~~

A mere wisp of flurry caught up in the winds fell
gently upon my face. The fragile cool crystal melted
quickly with the warmth that kissed my heart deep
from inside. A imminent chill piercing my soul
awakened the beauty of love, unlocking the
treasure hidden in the darkness. A exquisite
jewel that outshines the brightest of stars
fused into one and then burst with emotion.
The image cast burns fiercely in my mind,
as I view the eternal dance of souls.

2 comments:

John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John said...

Come sei bella!!