Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Red choo choo

Walking down the street and I had an attack,
the wind to my back and I started to laugh.
Memories of a day shared with you, the
teddy bear driver and the red choo choo.


Through your eyes, the world is mine.
Through your heart, we dance in time.
Navigate we procreate, shivers up and
down my spine.
~

Dreams so fine, to my soul design
a love vine to you entwined.
Navigate we procreate, the song
that sings to you and I.
~

Through your eyes , the world is mine.
Through your heart, we dance in time .

Sunrise in the valley, willow meets the stream
heaven with the song birds, a melody do sing.
River through the mountains, bumble bees in spring.
From the beginning my heart began to ping.
Taking flight ... focusing you in sight,
and everywhere I look I see you day and night.
~~
The eternal band of wisdom, peace and joy ..begins not, ends not, for it is the ever encirled gem of friendship.

No comments: