Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, March 27, 2006

Love

Sparkling frost with its glitter of crystal blankets the hills of the hollow like frosting on a cake. Mother natures bitter cold deceiving to the season of spring, could not halt the renewal of life. Where silence
embraced winter, the hills began to sing with such
reverent sounds of beauty, awakening
the spirit within.

~~~~


Oscillating in emotion, I found myself strolling down a well
traveled path. Familiar to the surroundings and yet distant as if
today that which would ominate foresaw the unpredictable. Where once doubt had rooted ,now replaced with the seed of hope. The
unsettling restlessness met with a inner calm that
permeated from the soul,
to reckon with peace.
~~~
I shall not compromise, for that’s my sin.
My soul I gave from whence begin.
~~~
Heart thou not betray, love is felt in many ways !


No comments: