Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, March 31, 2006

Love


I summoned to you, to ride the waters blue.
Feel the rush to your soul, the warmth lead on to you.
~~~

Not of fairytales retold or legends of old,
no dance of maidens in the breeze or a
belle that merrily sings.

The words timelessly engage, as souls
endlessly embrace. Crystal to lace, delicate
to strength.

A collection of memories, a seduction
upon the cloud of dreams. Close as
a gentle warm breeze or the spring
rains that tease.

Raindrops fallen from the sky,
winter to spring a goodbye.
Welcome a new day, one
might say it sounds cliche.

Love has found a way, to bring
joy to everyday. A giggle set
me in a spin, stirring from within
happiness for life.

~~~~~~~~~

I see no victory in broken hearts and broken souls.
~~~~~~

Initials carved to a tree, a song that lovers sing.
Can't erase what's meant to be, Indelible
and free, remains a part of you and me.
~~~
A single blade of grass, a hawk on mountain high.
A tear of silence falls, where sadness made a call.
~~~~~
It is not easy to engage in the wanton of a love,
where rivers set the distance and the mountains there
peek of.
~~~
Nothing last forever, that is where fear is seeded from.
Betray me not these eyes of mine.
~~
I know what I know, I see what I see and I feel what I feel.
~~~
I wish it were easy , I wish it were clear.
I wish I could remove all the uncertainty and fear.
~~~
I asked the Lord to allow me to feel the expression of love ...he sent me you!
I asked the Lord to show me the way and he built mountains!
~~~
In the depth of the ocean, in the celestial skies,
in the world of enchantment, there is only you and I.
~~~
I Dare
The mist of the moonlight chases the sun to set stage for a daring
stroll, beyond the field of dreams. In the shadow of the eve
is the dance of love, only to be seen by those who dare to believe.
~~
He who walks with me, never walks alone.
For love is not singular, the joining of
two souls, entwine to bond
in this joy called Life.
~~

No comments: