Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Strange and Wonderful!

The hemlock frames the hollow green, the stance majestic so serene. Pools of water swirl at my feet, as I am caught in this mystery. Strange and wonderful is this tease, that echo’s laughter through the trees. Reflecting back to me the rays of sunshine lit a path to see, a journey hand and hand with you and me.


Take a little passion, add a little love, mix in trust and faith,
a dose a day for laughter puts a smile on your face.



As darkness fell, the moon replaced the sun with a luminous iridescence .
Enticed by the romantic allure of the night sky, I fell once more into a
slumberous trance. Enraptured by the moment the stars in the heavens
evoked emotions that once idled on the axle of fear, to pivot on the
inner spirit of love.
~~~~~~~~~
The days were short ,the nights were long
and the river frozen, with little song.
Farewell winter ,winter farewell.
The past released, we shall not dwell.
~~~~~
The crown of roses a halo make, the sound of silence to my soul awake.

1 comment:

John said...

I can only give you . . .