Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Joy of Touch!


I Shan’t forget thy heart thou brand,
seared to you my soul command.
The joy of touch, the song within
passion pure of love begins.


Fear not thy beauty is of gold
and grasp thy softness a gentle hold.
Whispers louder with every breath
to you my love my breast thou rest.

~~~~~~


The tears I hold bear your touch, the mark of life for which I clutch.


I beseech thee, the crave within has announced how love begins.
Bridged in distance, spaced in time, yet closer then this drop of wine.
Tears of life the river fill, tears from strife a somber chill.
Pleasure seeking , ambitious soar to reach beyond the bolted door.
The quest to lead where yet explored, into the depth, the center core.
Weep not heart no loss of touch, the joy of life is not a crutch.

~~~

If ever there were a night to be held, hold me now.

If ever a song to be sung, sing it now.

If ever a love was born, cherish the treasure.

If ever a kiss ....

~~~~~~~

What are tears made of ?

untapped infusion of emotion.....






No comments: